Lawn & Bed Care
TurfPro can help you establish a thick, green lawn with consistent color and fewer weeds. Turf will be evaluated to identify current conditions: grass type, turf density, thatch, possible diseases, soil type, damaging insects, watering and weed control needs.
- Turf will be fertilized 7-10 times per year to create good health, vigor, and year-round color.
- Weed control will be applied to turf areas as needed to control broadleaf weeds.
- One application of pre-emergent will be applied in the spring to control broadleaf weeds and to deter crabgrass.
- Fungicide and/or insecticide will be applied as needed to help reduce damaging fungus and mold growth.
- Planter beds and ground cover will be fertilized twice in the spring and once in the fall.
- Post-emergent weed control will be applied to beds and hardscape areas each visit.
- Applications of pre-emergent weed control will be applied both in the spring and fall to planter bed areas.